Location: Dallas, Texas Employment Opportunity: Full Time
At ZerCareer, it is our mission to connect stand-out Brand Managers with top advertising/creative/marketing agencies and brands in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. We are a community based recruiting agency focused on equality, inclusion and helping people find their next passion project. Please note that this position is not for an internal role at ZerCareer, but is instead recruiting for our clients who are looking for their next top Brand Manager.
Your Role as Brand Manager
Are you obsessed with finding the most powerful ways companies can connect with their customers and strengthen their brand? Do you have a passion for finding the most compelling stories to tell in most fitting context? Do you come alive in brainstorming sessions and when you’re collaborating and bouncing ideas off of your team members?
As Brand Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
As Brand Manager, You Will:
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members to map out new and innovative growth strategies
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Write creative briefs on brand positioning, go-to-market strategies, campaigns, events, promotions, etc.
- Establish KPIs (key performance indicators), cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach and mentor team members and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with brand strategy
- Anticipate bottlenecks and navigate roadblocks with resourcefulness and grace
- Educate the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics to achieve internal alignment, engagement and accelerated adoption
You are Perfect for this Role If:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as brand manager
- You have a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- You think differently about how to approach solving problems
- You have experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- You’re always up-to-date with emerging trends and marketing best practices
*ZerCareer is constantly recruiting for this role and will provide our client's info to qualified candidates*