Location: Dallas, Texas Employment Opportunity: Full Time
At ZerCareer, it is our mission to connect stand-out Graphic Designers with top advertising/creative/marketing agencies and brands in the Dallas, Fort Worth area. We are a community based recruiting agency focused on equality, inclusion and helping people find their next passion project. Please note that this position is not for an internal role at ZerCareer, but is instead recruiting for our clients who are looking for their next top Graphic Designer.
Your Role as Graphic Designer
Does your resume look like an award winning communication's design piece? Do you design in your dreams? Can you craft an infographic with ease? Are you naturally curious, inventive, and driven to create inspirational work? Then you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate designer, who can craft excellent graphic assets for social and digital channels, owning content projects and giving design direction to a growing team of like-minded individuals.
As Graphic Designer, You Will:
Interpret complex ideas and create a wide range of thoughtfully designed deliverables (using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Interpret creative briefs, and respond with compelling and insightful concepts
- Brainstorm, generate and pitch concepts to solve for business problems through effective information design and delivery to customers
- Develop visuals such as still images, infographics and other media
- Work with content specialists, strategist, and other designers
- Support Account Directors and Creative Managers when needed
- Work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Develop and maintain relationships with freelancers and creative networks
You are Perfect for this Role If:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
- You take art direction with grace and view all feedback as an opportunity to better understand client/project needs and goals
- You are effective both working autonomously and in collaboration with others
- You thrive in fast paced environments and have strong attention to detail on the quality of your work, even on tight deadlines
- You have a passion for creative ways to cut through the noise in overstimulated environments and an eye for effective communication/information design
- Are creative, highly organized, detail-oriented and love solving problems while welcoming responsibility and challenges
- You have versatile and polished design execution. You own design and production responsibilities on various projects including marketing campaign material, event branding and assets, and sales collateral - from design concepts to finalizing end product.
*ZerCareer is constantly recruiting for this role and will provide our client's info to qualified candidates*